Album Plasmic / short diamond tail twin Fin Placement?

I’ve ended up with a 5’1" 21" ish seconds blank with a diamondy tail and it only seems right to turn it into something Plasmicy. Does anyone have the fin placements for these?

I want to run it with uprights so my normally I’d have it at 8.5-9.5 from the tail but I’m curious as to if this should move further back on such a small board with a diamond tail.

I’m open to suggestions even if they’re not off the Plasmic itself, any suggestions for short fairly wide tailed twins that aren’t fishes would be great.

Maybe if you get a picture and divide it in foot-inches proportionally to a real plasmic you can get an aprox. measurement.
Another way is to use the same image on cad software (boardcad or another one).
Greetings

I built one similar a few months back for a friend of mine, tiny guy, like 55-ish kg, at 4’10x19 1/2x 2 7/16. Board was almost a straight rip-off of the plasmic (sorry Matt) in terms of outline and bottom contours. I suspect mine was a bit more pluggy; I kept the deck superflat and put sharp rails on it.
Set back the fins a touch at 8", 1" off the rail with 1/8" of toe. He says it flies with uprights and I’ve seen him turn it pretty good, but definitely doesn’t go with any sort of keel-type fin. Also needed a bit of size he said, but yours is wider so maybe it’ll grovel a bit better.
Anyway, good luck to ya;)