American Surf Industries, LLC

ASI is new company providing shapers with service and supplies.

After 6 months in the making we will finally begin operations and sales. So far we have 2.0

EPS Blanks with cut outline for CNC use. (hand shape if you like) 63SB, 62A39, 62F, 64OZ, 68SB, 70SB, 74SB, 81Mini Mal, 77Gun, 81 Gun - simular to the Clark Catalog. 600 blanks available All foam is cured twice: three weeks before cutting, 2 months before gluing. This reduces gassing problems. We prefere the 2.0 over the 2.5 in order to obtain a lighter more lively surfboard. Stringers are 1/8" Basswood for memory.

XPS Dow Blue Surf Core - No need to spackle, No need for a breather plug, No extra glass needed. No holes needed like other xps foams. Light, Strong and highly performant. 256 Blanks available = Slabs {63sb, 67sb, 70sb, 62f, 74sb} 40PSI - Don’t be scared!

Custom rockers (Basswood, Cedar, Balsa, Bending Popular} In house wood shop designed for shapers by shapers.

CNC Service = 3DM + Shape 3D Software version 7.0

The factory is now finished and we are starting operation. Monday May 15, 2006 open for sales. Visa and Master card accepted. Volume discounts.

This is a temporary web site as we wait for completion of the offical site: www.asisurf.com

We will have balsa wood blanks available in June. Exotic wood blanks available if requested. More product to be made available as we move forward.

PU will be added to our 800 blank inventory.

Looking forward to helping your board building business suceed!

1011 Brioso Drive - suite 103

Costa Mesa, CA 92627

Office: 949 515 7222

Fax: 949 515 7223

info@asisurf.com

ASI will have a probe install to the 3DM CNC machine this week-end.

Also all EPS blanks with 1/8" Basswood stringers on sale.

Quote:

ASI is new company providing shapers with service and supplies.

After 6 months in the making we will finally begin operations and sales. So far we have 2.0

EPS Blanks with cut outline for CNC use. (hand shape if you like) 63SB, 62A39, 62F, 64OZ, 68SB, 70SB, 74SB, 81Mini Mal, 77Gun, 81 Gun - simular to the Clark Catalog. 600 blanks available All foam is cured twice: three weeks before cutting, 2 months before gluing. This reduces gassing problems. We prefere the 2.0 over the 2.5 in order to obtain a lighter more lively surfboard. Stringers are 1/8" Basswood for memory.

XPS Dow Blue Surf Core - No need to spackle, No need for a breather plug, No extra glass needed. No holes needed like other xps foams. Light, Strong and highly performant. 256 Blanks available = Slabs {63sb, 67sb, 70sb, 62f, 74sb} 40PSI - Don’t be scared!

Custom rockers (Basswood, Cedar, Balsa, Bending Popular} In house wood shop designed for shapers by shapers.

CNC Service = 3DM + Shape 3D Software version 7.0

The factory is now finished and we are starting operation. Monday May 15, 2006 open for sales. Visa and Master card accepted. Volume discounts.

This is a temporary web site as we wait for completion of the offical site: www.asisurf.com

We will have balsa wood blanks available in June. Exotic wood blanks available if requested. More product to be made available as we move forward.

PU will be added to our 800 blank inventory.

Looking forward to helping your board building business suceed!

1011 Brioso Drive - suite 103

Costa Mesa, CA 92627

Office: 949 515 7222

Fax: 949 515 7223

info@asisurf.com

Do you have anything for 9’ longboards in EPS and XPS? I no longer have time to make my own EPS blanks. Could you email me a price list? I’d like to use my rocker templates. I might also need to have stuff to send through your shaping machine, but I’ll wait until biz gets busier.

Chris

XPS comes in a slab 8’ x 24" x 5 1/2" . I can make a 9’4" in Xps. It takes a bit of work, however Ive pulled it off many times.

I can make EPS Longboard blanks. Balsa wood looks good as well as T-bands. Call me for details.

949 515 7222

Also if you need cutting service please note that it is much easier to shape EPS or XPS from a pre-shape. It’s not worth your time to shape from scratch.

I make my rocker templates off the cutting file. That way everything fits.

Wardo

Quote:

Do you have anything for 9’ longboards in EPS and XPS? I no longer have time to make my own EPS blanks. Could you email me a price list? I’d like to use my rocker templates. I might also need to have stuff to send through your shaping machine, but I’ll wait until biz gets busier.

Chris