amsterdam wetsuits

anyone know where to get one of those groovy black smoothskin wetsuits from that joel tudor/matt howard ect wear… i know they are a japanese company but havn’t been able to find out where to get one…

anyone know where to get one of those groovy black smoothskin wetsuits > from that joel tudor/matt howard ect wear… i know they are a japanese > company but havn’t been able to find out where to get one… Foam Gallery in LA. (323) 933-8747. You may need to get the suit custom tailored since you’ll probably loose an arm and a leg paying for it.

anyone know where to get one of those groovy black smoothskin wetsuits > from that joel tudor/matt howard ect wear… i know they are a japanese > company but havn’t been able to find out where to get one… yes they look groovy and i heard there’s a store on melrose in LA (between fairfax and la brea where all the hipster stores are, what a silly location for a surf store by the way!) which sells them and joel tudor surfboards but i also heard you gotta shell out like 250 bucks for a simple vest so that’s the end of that…

i hope this isn’t the beginning of Tudor “selling out.” he is my favorite surfer because he seemed to posses the “soul” of it all. he’s prob. making a few bucks, but come on now. don’t turn into “Hollywood Tudor.”

i hope this isn’t the beginning of Tudor “selling out.” he is my > favorite surfer because he seemed to posses the “soul” of it > all. he’s prob. making a few bucks, but come on now. don’t turn into > “Hollywood Tudor.” Here they are in Yen. Today’s (Friday’s) exchange rate is $1US to 0.008442 Yen. I know that the Japanese cost will be far above what we would pay but even figuring that in its just plain silly. I’ve been known to be a slave to fashion but I think I’ll stick to my current suit and avoid the hype. http://www.seedling-net.com/amsterdamwet.html

dude i aint payin $250 US for that either. number one because i come from australia which means that is $500 and i can buy a new surfboard for that. although im working in london at the moment and saving a crap load of pounds which are worth 1.5 times the $US… but there seems to be something terribly wrong with a company that sells a wetsuit for that price. sort of like when i walked into the Quiksilver section of Harrods department store in London and was asked if i needed any assistance from a man in a suit tie and jacket. what is the surfing world coming to. its interesting to dig beneath the hardcore cool marketing and see the real thing

dude i aint payin $250 US for that either. number one because i come from > australia which means that is $500 and i can buy a new surfboard for that. > although im working in london at the moment and saving a crap load of > pounds which are worth 1.5 times the $US… but there seems to be > something terribly wrong with a company that sells a wetsuit for that > price. sort of like when i walked into the Quiksilver section of Harrods > department store in London and was asked if i needed any assistance from a > man in a suit tie and jacket. what is the surfing world coming to. its > interesting to dig beneath the hardcore cool marketing and see the real > thing I finally got to see Joel Tudor surf, out at Ala Moana this morning, surfing with his dad. Very smooth I must say, riding what looked like a 9 something egg railed diamond tail. Was quite impressed with his ability to squeeze into some long tiny tubes on the inside. Wasnt trying to get all the waves or anything like that, but youd not want to do that out at Ala Moana anyway. Hell, if someone was willing to buy something at an outrageous price because my name was associated with it Id do it too. FD

japanese wetsuits are just expensive, cyber, bewet, delphi, breakkerout are all that expensive if not more. its not tudor’s fault, would you blame shea lopez for riding cyber wetsuits??

I finally got to see Joel Tudor surf, out at Ala Moana this morning, > surfing with his dad. Very smooth I must say, riding what looked like a 9 > something egg railed diamond tail. Was quite impressed with his ability to > squeeze into some long tiny tubes on the inside. Wasnt trying to get all > the waves or anything like that, but youd not want to do that out at Ala > Moana anyway. Hell, if someone was willing to buy something at an > outrageous price because my name was associated with it Id do it too.>>> FD Yeah, even though he’ll drop in on you in a heartbeat, he is about the only non-aggressive pro I’ve ever met. Even tempered-mild mannered he is definately not stressing like many in the lineup, Ho’okano comes to mind. His Dad seems happier these days also, Japan must be paying the bills on time!