An Interesting Combo

I really like these two pictures below from Jeff Alexander’s wife’s website (TigerG) for a bunch of reasons listed below…

1. First of all it shows Jeff’s SK8 (skate) deck design and how the rail tapers and deck is concaved especially in the tail where you need the sensitivity. I have this same deck on my 6’6" Gem

2. Secondly the tail shot shows you use of the “buttplug” lease attachment that I only thought CMP was using…

3. Third it shows you that Jeff can do conventional designs like this tail bump quad look at the sharp rail redirect in the tail shot

4. Fourth is the use of Dave’s yellow edged surfco fins for safety. Looking at the tail shot I’d swear this was one of CMP’s setup boards…

5. And Lastly the model shown is called the “tubedog” a tagline for one of the old fin test guys we had here awhile back. Made me think about happened to him… At least he’s got his own “model” now…

Take a gander…

Quote:

5’8" - 6’ 10" Tube dog model This board integrates the Sk8 Deck with a quad fin set up. “Bat” tail. Will allow you to drive off the back foot and go…

Aloha…

Thanks for those shots, Oneula. I agree, some good thinking going into that board.

Point Blanks uses BP leash cups too.