Anonymous Topics

Somebody want to explain to me why all these topics posted by anonymous all popped up on the front page at the same time?

Ok I see Huck and kmook asking the same question…  So we’ll see what king of explanations come up.  They are all old threads and all came up at about the same time yesterday.

It’s like Huck said - the last time it happened it was because one of the members asked to be “deleted” -  including all their posts  - and doing that bumped some threads.  I haven’t asked about this occurrence but I assume it might be that or something like that.   

I missed it I guess when it happened previously.  I was thinking maybe it was done intentionally to reinvigorate the site.  There is interest in those threads as people have commented on them.  Got Johnny Fever to come out of the Beaver woodwork and made some of us think of Kokua.  So it’s all good.  “There’s a half a cheese steak back there”.

I was wondering why I saw Kokua’s name and then the posts were all old. Mike was a nice guy with a lot of Aloha.

I remember visiting Kokua in Queen’s Hospital, he was post-op and couldn’t more than whisper. The nurse shooed me out pretty soon.  . Hope I added something to his day.

Yeah he was doing for others as always when he went to Arizona.  Left his beloved Kauai.