any shaper in holland lookin' for apprentice?

Hi, I was wondering if there are shapers in Holland (europe) who can get me in to shaping & glassing. I’m not planning to be a pro shaper and I’m willing to do the dirty jobs (cleaning the shop etc…) Only a visit and some chats would also be great. Altough this forum is very inspiring, I like seeing things with my own eyes. I’m not out to steel any secrets [smile] I don’t know any shapers here in Holland, anyone? Thanks a bunch! Martijn

Isn’t there just a bunch of kooky windsurfers there in the Nederlands? Just kidding. The videos are a great place to start. Not sure of their names but there is discussion all over swaylocks in the archives. Good luck!

Hi, I was wondering if there are shapers in Holland (europe) who can get > me in to shaping & glassing. I’m not planning to be a pro shaper and > I’m willing to do the dirty jobs (cleaning the shop etc…) Only a visit > and some chats would also be great. Altough this forum is very inspiring, > I like seeing things with my own eyes. I’m not out to steel any secrets [smile]>>> I don’t know any shapers here in Holland, anyone?>>> Thanks a bunch! Martijn Where do you live ? So far two in Scheveningen one in Zandvoort and me in Middelburg. Peter Rijk.

nice, I live in Delft, work in The Hague. Would you mind if I come to Middleburg sometime? Or do you know the guys in Scheveningen? Maybe their email or phonenumber? I’m already lookin’ for the video’s, thanks Andrew! Martijn

nice, I live in Delft, work in The Hague. Would you mind if I come to > Middleburg sometime? Or do you know the guys in Scheveningen? Maybe their > email or phonenumber?>>> I’m already lookin’ for the video’s, thanks Andrew!>>> Martijn In Scheveningen you can find Hart beachshop, ask fo Bufo, if he’s not in Hossegor he shapes in The Haque. Call 070 3545583 for Hart Beachshop. Good luck. Peter Rijk.