unfortunately they dont quite match up for me personally

as far as coil

well i think that it could be combined if cosmetics are not an issue

unfortunately people like the LOOK of the wood

so dry layups are a NO NO

as far as the tech

sorry i dont want to blow someones business

and also i dont want to embarras meself if im wrong

Sounds great until you read what his margins are. Not a good option for a custom surfboard manufacturer so I’m sure Surftech will love it.

Quote:

greg

not done with it

it has a feel quite unlike any board ive ever ridden

i would agree with berts statement that they are unbeatable for performance

balsa boards require care so they are not for everybody

only the kids that keep there pushbikes in the shed

for the ones that leave them in the rain

well its all corecell and hd foam and denser cores

unfortunately they dont quite match up for me personally

as far as coil

well i think that it could be combined if cosmetics are not an issue

unfortunately people like the LOOK of the wood

so dry layups are a NO NO

as far as the tech

sorry i dont want to blow someones business

and also i dont want to embarras meself if im wrong

Funny stuff

In response to anybody concerning Wet Glass inc. and the EVF epoxy vacuum fusion glassing technology:

I was made aware of these discussions from a friend this evening. I, RAV, am a close friend of 40 years and witness to this process that has been taking place the last couple of years. I've known Wes Lakey since I was a child; we grew up surfing together. Some of my information might seem bias, so let me preface this response with this - Everybody has a right to his own opinion, but no one has a RIGHT to be wrong in the facts. Two weeks ago, I personally witnessed legendary surfer Sunny Garcia dismantle a double overhead four hour session at a Southern secret spot, which will remain nameless. The information I obtained was a 6'10 4 lbs Glen Minami custom Sunny Garcia model (photos enclosed). I feel somewhat ridicules responding in defense of Wet Glass or anyone else. I never blogged or plan to blog again. I usually don't have time on friday nights or ever remembered with Wes or any of the locals having time to discuss what other people are doing in Surfing. We are usually hanging out with the Chicks and partying with the rest of our buddies having a good time, playing and listening to music and talking about the fun we had surfing that day. In my own experience, I see a simple development and goal in working with the surfing community to build a faster, lighter, stronger, custom surfboard - WOW! What a concept. With respect to those who have done this before and those who prefer other ways, that's what makes freedom so great - CHOICE. This process is valuable, it will have its mistakes, and have its ups and downs like anything else worth pursuing. Its been a humbling experience to see a respected and legendary surfer, such as Sunny Garcia join this simple pursuit in helping to perfect this technology. A collective group of surfers, young and old, leaders and innovators, such as Rusty Preisendorfer; young surfers, such as Jamie O'Brien, and Justin Smith; Hawaiian surfers such as Makua Rothman, Kala Alexander, Flynn Novak, Myles Padaca, and Braden Diaz; shapers such as Glen Minami, Tim Bessell, Joe Blair, Paulo Cabral, George Gall, Hamish Grahan, Tim Phares, Pat Rawson, and Robin Prodanovich; So-Cal longboard champion surfers such as Dan Vaughn, Chris Reising, and Spider; top Indo riders such as Murray Palmer, Nate Yeomans, and the list can go on. Its just a good idea worth pursuing. Try one, buy one, have one glassed, ride it. If you don't like it, DO what we used to do - Take it and BURN IT at the next party you go to, or better yet, BURN IT as an effigy in the WET GLASS PARKING LOT. Here's the address: 8575 Miramar Place, San Diego. RELAX!! We haven't taken over the world yet!!

By the way have you seen the new PIPELINE POSSE board (photo enclosed)

In response to anybody concerning Wet Glass inc. and the EVF epoxy vacuum fusion glassing technology:

I was made aware of these discussions from a friend this evening. I, RAV, am a close friend of 40 years and witness to this process that has been taking place the last couple of years. I've known Wes Lakey since I was a child; we grew up surfing together. Some of my information might seem bias, so let me preface this response with this - Everybody has a right to his own opinion, but no one has a RIGHT to be wrong in the facts. Two weeks ago, I personally witnessed legendary surfer Sunny Garcia dismantle a double overhead four hour session at a Southern secret spot, which will remain nameless. The information I obtained was a 6'10 4 lbs Glen Minami custom Sunny Garcia model (photos enclosed). I feel somewhat ridicules responding in defense of Wet Glass or anyone else. I never blogged or plan to blog again. I usually don't have time on friday nights or ever remembered with Wes or any of the locals having time to discuss what other people are doing in Surfing. We are usually hanging out with the Chicks and partying with the rest of our buddies having a good time, playing and listening to music and talking about the fun we had surfing that day. In my own experience, I see a simple development and goal in working with the surfing community to build a faster, lighter, stronger, custom surfboard - WOW! What a concept. With respect to those who have done this before and those who prefer other ways, that's what makes freedom so great - CHOICE. This process is valuable, it will have its mistakes, and have its ups and downs like anything else worth pursuing. Its been a humbling experience to see a respected and legendary surfer, such as Sunny Garcia join this simple pursuit in helping to perfect this technology. A collective group of surfers, young and old, leaders and innovators, such as Rusty Preisendorfer; young surfers, such as Jamie O'Brien, and Justin Smith; Hawaiian surfers such as Makua Rothman, Kala Alexander, Flynn Novak, Myles Padaca, and Braden Diaz; shapers such as Glen Minami, Tim Bessell, Joe Blair, Paulo Cabral, George Gall, Hamish Grahan, Tim Phares, Pat Rawson, and Robin Prodanovich; So-Cal longboard champion surfers such as Dan Vaughn, Chris Reising, and Spider; top Indo riders such as Murray Palmer, Nate Yeomans, and the list can go on. Its just a good idea worth pursuing. Try one, buy one, have one glassed, ride it. If you don't like it, DO what we used to do - Take it and BURN IT at the next party you go to, or better yet, BURN IT as an effigy in the WET GLASS PARKING LOT. Here's the address: 8575 Miramar Place, San Diego. RELAX!! We haven't taken over the world yet!!

By the way have you seen the new PIPELINE POSSE board (photo enclosed)

OH NoOOO not another sales pitch you guys must be desperate

how hum

huie

“We are usually hanging out with the Chicks and partying with the rest of our buddies having a good time, playing and listening to music and talking about the fun we had surfing that day.”

What can I say? You are a party animal. Thanks for “blogging” with us!

“Rusty Preisendorfer; young surfers, such as Jamie O’Brien, and Justin Smith; Hawaiian surfers such as Makua Rothman, Kala Alexander, Flynn Novak, Myles Padaca, and Braden Diaz; shapers such as Glen Minami, Tim Bessell, Joe Blair, Paulo Cabral, George Gall, Hamish Grahan, Tim Phares, Pat Rawson, and Robin Prodanovich; So-Cal longboard champion surfers such as Dan Vaughn, Chris Reising, and Spider; top Indo riders such as Murray Palmer, Nate Yeomans”

What I meant to say is you are a name dropping party animal.

I think Pipeline Pussy would be a better name for the board.

These innovative techniques are only second to the tinker tail. Keep up the innovative work on more faster, lighter and stronger surfboards. Please remember us simple folk who pay our taxes when you and your crew take over the world.

PS Please name the nameless spot so we can go and worship the wave SG rode the 4 lb GM at???

no fancy infusions here just good old pu pe

Oily croipes!

thhis is it !

I knew it would happen!!!

And this friday of all fridays@ swaylockia

you for got the phone number

of the customer servicio en Tijuana

please pplease ppplease…

I have an appointment for a weave on monday

and I want to gt my hair right

for the swell and photo shoot on tuesday morning

they are delivering my team bored on monday afternoon

on the bileybung PBY …the film at eleven KGMB.

…ambrose…

do they accept an old diners card?

dora said it would work

the exp date is 8 2010

kgmb.com surf at eleven/ambrose makes a - team/*#:{}>.erg

hey ambrose yur to good

classic

huie