Att: Jim P.

Jim, Surfed today with 2 old friends of yours.Edgar in the AM and “Pan” in the afternoon. Peter had just gotten back from the contest in Coco Beach. Edgar said you may be visiting this year.

Jim,>>> Surfed today with 2 old friends of yours.Edgar in the AM and > “Pan” in the afternoon. Peter had just gotten back from the > contest in Coco Beach. Edgar said you may be visiting this year. Yes, it has been four years, sadly, since I was in New England, the last time was to bid a farewell to my father, mentor and number one believer in me. It is time to take my now 5 year old son to see his grandmother before I too have to return for the same reasons. It was great as a small boy in New england with its brooks, rocks and all. I’d like my son to see where Daddie played as a boy, before it is all just a story with no faces to fill in the missing pieces.

Jim,>>> Surfed today with 2 old friends of yours.Edgar in the AM and > “Pan” in the afternoon. Peter had just gotten back from the > contest in Coco Beach. Edgar said you may be visiting this year. Yes, it has been four years, sadly, since I was in New England, the last time was to bid a farewell to my father, mentor and number one believer in me. It is time to take my now 5 year old son to see his grandmother before I too have to return for the same reasons. It was great as a small boy in New england with its brooks, rocks and all. I’d like my son to see where Daddie played as a boy, before it is all just a story with no faces to fill in the missing pieces.