attn: sk

stu, i was just watching Shelter. are those single fin eggs they made the same shapes you are doing for joel? they look like the good karmas and eagle noses. anyway, they look like TONS of fun. -steve ps: to anyone who hasn’t seen shelter yet… that is a GREAT movie.

I thought Bing made the “Good Karma.” I say it was 1970.

uh oh, not this again. yeah… bing did make a good karma. but stu is shaping some eggs for joel tudor now and they have a good karma as well. looks like a fun board. -steve

stu, i was just watching Shelter. are those single fin eggs they made the > same shapes you are doing for joel? they look like the good karmas and > eagle noses. anyway, they look like TONS of fun.>>> -steve>>> ps: to anyone who hasn’t seen shelter yet… that is a GREAT movie. >>>>Steve,I made 8 boards for the movie, the one Rob is riding is the new design for this season the Mutant Moon, look closely, its a bit different. More later , Stu

uh oh, not this again. yeah… bing did make a good karma. but stu is > shaping some eggs for joel tudor now and they have a good karma as well. > looks like a fun board. -steve Oh no, not Stu and Tudor again. I guess the copyrights have expired.

niiiice, i cant wait!! any 5-fin boards in the works? you have the greatest boards ever… i just wish i could buy all of them. back to work to get some money. -steve

is the light blue board with the white pinstripe the good karma?

is the light blue board with the white pinstripe the good karma? >>>> YEP, good eye Steve, sk

i’m interested in the diamonds are forever and round pin in the 7’4"-7’6" range. trying to find out if the rails are soft and eggy or not and what would be the major performance difference in the two models. also are how are they glassed. are there any examples of these in “shelter”?

i’m interested in the diamonds are forever and round pin in the > 7’4"-7’6" range. trying to find out if the rails are soft and > eggy or not and what would be the major performance difference in the two > models. also are how are they glassed. are there any examples of these in > “shelter”? >>>>>> The diamond tails range in size from 6’6" to 7’4", and the round tail is usually between 7’2" to 8’4". the rail line is somewhat soft forward of center on the diamond tail, with the rail line gradually getting harder in the tail. The round tail has a different rail line ,being a bit firmer all the way thru. The green board that Joel is riding in shelter is a 6’10" diamond tail. It,s more performance oriented than the roundtail and is most popular in the 6’8" to 7’0" lengths.As far as glassing is concerned, we usually go with a 6oz. bottom, with the decks being 6oz. and 4oz. or two layers of 6oz.sk

Just got back from Galveston where I saw a 7’4" “diamonds forever” model and out of a shop full of other boards, I kept going back to that one. Maybe because it had such a unique look and feel to it compared to the others. Nice work, Stu.