Baltierra Board

Over the weekend I picked up a board, Baltierra Surfboards. The back of the board states, Shape by Roger Baltierra for Tom. Anyone have a clue as to some history on this board? It looks like a mid 70’s board. Its got a glassed in single rainbow fin, and a leash plug. It’s 6’8", 20w, pintail, all white with brand logos at front rails. Looks good except for delam air bubble on the deck near rails. Help.

i dont know about that board in particular, but roger baltierra is still shaping here in newport beach, CA. you can get some of his new shapes at HOBIE in corona del mar, aside from that… i dont know too much about the shaper or the boards. -steve>>> Over the weekend I picked up a board, Baltierra Surfboards. The back of > the board states, Shape by Roger Baltierra for Tom. Anyone have a clue as > to some history on this board? It looks like a mid 70’s board. Its got a > glassed in single rainbow fin, and a leash plug. It’s 6’8", 20w, > pintail, all white with brand logos at front rails. Looks good except for > delam air bubble on the deck near rails. Help.