Basic Tools

Im about 2 shape my first board but im on an extremely looooooow budget!I wanna know wat r the basic tools I need 2 shape the board.Remember looooooooow cash flow!

sandpaper, surform, blockplane, stands

pick nic bench cross-cut saw and sand paper…maybe a block plane 1" and a sanding block maybe a chair to rest and observe from a comfortable distance…bring your vision and will to create…ambrose…saw drug sideways makes a great curve…

I have shaped entire boards with only a small block plane, sandpapera and dragon skin.

KALAI FERNANDEZ … IS THIS YOU ? IF SO GIVE ME A CALL I GOT ALL THE TOOLS AND THE ROOM . CELL 330-2654 ANYTIME . ALOHA , CAL

Nope its not kalai fernandez.I live in MIAMI…I just call myself Kalai and its most likely the name Im gonna place on the board I shape.Well n-e-more tips?

Also I need to know what blank to purchase to make a 6’6 shortboard.What dimensions do you guys recommend?>??Thanks

check the boards out under the resources and get some #'s together for a shape that you like…let us know how you want the board to ride,