Beware *** TradeInn.com

I was looking for some of O’Neil’s last season booties, and the new ones are kind of sucky, and I loved the old ones for years… But the real problem was searching the web, and thinking I found a good deal at Tradeinn.com.
My money was taken, but I was never contacted, let alone sent my wet suit booties, and when I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charges, they said it was billed as “motion picture services…” Sound like a full on rip off/scam company.
I was stating to write I wouldn’t do anymore international purchases, then I remembered my killer hammock I ordered from Mexico.

Thanks for the heads up Taylor O. Mike

Sorry for your loss TaylorO, you must’ve got one of those scamming bastards stealing people’s money.
There’s no way to know they’re going to rip you off until you pay your money.

Personally I’m waiting on my 2 Russian brides and 2 billion dollars from a Sudanese prince to arrive…

Any
day
now…

Hahahahaa!!!
Well - not a rip off, as my bank card is earning their money…
In seriousness - it caused me to consider the use/value, if any, of reviews, as the site had some good reviews, but, I realized, not unlike so much of cyber crap these days, if I was out to scam people, I’d go on review sites, and give myself good reviews…

order some from o neil
consider the other deal
tuition …
ebay?
… ambrose …
cleigs wrist?..
surfvation Army ?
sometimes if a deal sounds too good…