Big Sur 2017 at Jalama

The Swayloholics 2017 is at Jalama this year the weekend of Oct 7-8 due to Hwy 1 road closures. Who is going and has a spot? Who wants to go and does not have a spot? Those with an extra spot at their site might want to hook up a a fellow Swaylockian…
Post up and start a dialogue.

Hi, Our group from Mypaipoboards.org is going to be camping/meeting up at El Capitan State beach Oct 8-10. We have 6 or 7 people coming so far. We have a great time. Maybe we can connect. Check out the forum at www.mypaipoboards.org

I’ll be there, if only for the day to surf if I can’t get a spot.

Spots were full within a few minutes.

It doesn’t really seem like a place you can share a spot like plaskett. 1 tent and your spot if pretty full.

Maybe I’m wrong. But if there is some extra space I’d love to camp.

There are 15 walk up sites. If you get there early, you might score one. I’m in site 12, coming up on the 4th. I’m pulling a travel trailer, so my spot might be tight, but you are welcome to squeeze in.

I’ll get there early and see what happens.

I’ve surfed down there a few times over the summer and scored. As long as the wind stays down it should be a good time.

I’d like to cruise out this year, I have a vw camper if anyone would be keen to share the parking spot (are they 2 cars or 1 per site)? I’ve got a nice upstairs bed open if anyone would need it…

Yeah Jon you gotta come down this year!

Space is some what limited in the spots and there is a ranger there (not sure they enforce much)

If I can get down there early and nab a spot your more than welcome to park it at my spot.

If I can’t get one I’ll be in the same boat. But I’m sure we can figure some spots out

I have site 13…10/4 to 10/8… see ya soon…

Are we getting our new boards ready?