Bill Barnfield, The Boardroom Show & Icons Of Foam

Aloha Swaylockers.
Sorry I haven’t been participating on the Forum for a long while. There are lots of reasons, but mostly I have just been way to busy over the last few years. I do miss the fun fellowship and interesting discussions though and with that in mind…
I will be at this year’s BoardRoom Show, May 5th & 6th, in Del Mar CA, this weekend. If your attending the show, please track me down and introduce yourselves. It would be great to meet up with as many of you guys as possible and maybe even visit a bit. I will be there to primarily to support my long time friend, Marc Andreini, who is being honored via the Icons Of Foam shaping event. Plus he is releasing his new book on the history of surfboards at the show. SEE YOU THERE…!!

Aloha Bill,
It’s been a while since I’ve seen you. I’ll be sure to track you down at the show.
I missed connecting with you, on my last visit to the NS. See you in Del Mar.

Thanks for checking in Bill. It will be great to see you again!

I will definitely say hi. I was pumped when I heard you were gonna be shaping.

Hey Bill, would love to drop by but will be at my daughters college graduation in Portland. I will send LeeV (and maybe Resinhead) in my place! Aloha and have fun…

I’ll be working the SHACC booth Saturday.
Come by and say hi.

Is there anyone else going to the show Sun or wants to go I am in Ventura county and I intend to leave early Sun morning if you dont mind riding with an old geeza I have room , T .

Cool WideAWAKE, I will keep an eye out for you

Family comes first! I would have liked to seen you Keith. I will keep a look out for LeeV and Resinhead.

I will come by and say Aloha on Saturday. Going to the Museum tonight with Sandy Ordille to check it out.

Aw man. Wish I could make this. Can someone pick me up one of those awesome “Barnfield Hawaii” t-shirts?

Size , colour ?

Any color in LARGE. Thanks!

Sorry! Last minute stuff has held me up in OR. Have to be down there later in the week for a couple of pickups (wed-Thur), but can’t get away sooner. Bill-- saw a couple of your boards at Josh’s in Seaside a month or so ago. Beautiful and that wave is sufficient for such a board. But people from PDX tend towards Southpoints and Surftechs (considered a radical "Shaper). A real surfboard in Oregon is meant for the Thule or Yakima rack to be seen only by those you pass at double yellow lines on Hwy 26.

Doin work!