Blank Files Available

Hey Swaylocks community,

This is Nick from AkuShaper surfboard shaping software. I just wanted to let everyone know that we just updated all of the Arctic Foam CAD files in our Blank Library that we have on our website. We also have the blank files for most of the major blank manufacturers around the industry. [If you are not familiar, you can use these files to match what blank your shapes will work best with, also good for hand shaping purposes]

You will need an AkuShaper account to access these files (check out our 3D Board Gallery too, that is accessible without an account) but if you want the blank files, you can quickly create an account with us for a two week free trial and you will be able to access and download the blank files and cancel your account if you wish.

You can sign up or login here: https://www.akushaper.com/users/new

If you do end up grabbing those files, put in promo code: SWAYLOCKS for 25% off any account. You know, just in case you end up wanting to use the actual surfboard design features in the software [get the Up & Comer plan to use the Blank Fitting features.] And please shoot me an email if you want to discuss some sort of tailored subscription for you shaping needs, or just want to catch up and talk surfboards. My email is Nick@akushaper.com

Thanks! Arctic foam files are now up to date! Happy shaping.