Board shipping

Anybody got a reliable shipper who can ship to Hawaii from CA Lax to HNL. I need to ship 2 boards over and am having trouble finding a decent and doable cost$$$ I’ve been qouted as high as $400 I might as well fly over with them for that much. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Check this one out!! www.malibulongboards.com/box.html>>> Anybody got a reliable shipper who can ship to Hawaii from CA Lax to HNL. > I need to ship 2 boards over and am having trouble finding a decent and > doable cost$$$ I’ve been qouted as high as $400 I might as well fly over > with them for that much. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I had already talked to them and they didn’t have an account that shiped to Hawaii, so that ones is out. Any others?

yeah, use FedEx. my wife and i just did a trip to kauai and it only cost us $150 to ship them one way.

yeah, use FedEx. my wife and i just did a trip to kauai and it only cost > us $150 to ship them one way. Fed EX has size limits, make sure you talk to them before you try to ship that way. I tried to ship a double board bag w/ longboards and they wouldn’t take it… and that was after I had dragged the thing to their office! By the way the recession is pretty bad in Hawaii, last time I was there I wished I had not brought my own boards because they were so cheap I wanted to buy a few.

I had the same problem in April when I wanted to bring my board to Maui. I thought the $50.00 Aloha Airlines wanted was expensive each way, until I started to check around. You are right the cost of shipping is up there. And the size restrictions limited. If you can find someone to take the boards with them as baggage for you, and you pay the extra cost for them ($50.)that would be the way to go. By the way I paid the hundred bucks for the board and it was worth it. Phil.