Board Train Help - SHACC - San Clemente to Encinitas in Jan.

First off, a happy New Year to everyone.

I “volunteered” to rescue the Quigg wreck that Kensurf discovered, and am going to bring it back to life. It’s currently at the SHACC where the Quigg exhibit just wrapped up.

The anual container is leaving the Bing shop at the end of the month, and a friend of mine has offered space on the container to get it here… but I need to get it from San Clemente to the Bing Shop in Encinitas, and I won’t be back in San Diego until March.

Is anyone making that run any time soon? Anyone have a son/daughter/neice/nephew who needs to make a few extra bucks for errand running? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I can offer a good bottle of Bordeaux, or helping out any way that I can over here.

It’s a worthy project, I just couldn’t see this board ending up as landfill.

Just for kicks - I’ll be shaping a 14’ olo for the museum here (Musée d’Aquitaine) and a couple of balsas. Happy to be picking up my planer (Actually, probably Balsa’s big Rockwell) and shaping again! Will post a thread on those builds - it’s been a while.

We have a shop in Orange County and Oceanside, and deliver boards to Encinitas.

We run down once a week. LMK

If you can help out with this, it would be great. Thanks. I just really didn’t want that board to end up as trash.

How can we work it out in the easiest way? Unclegrumpy has been working with me on the SHACC end.

If there is anything I can do for you from here, just let me know!