BoardCad Profile printing problem

Hi everyone,
I have a problem when im printing boardcad profile, the rocker and thickness dimensions coming out accurate but the lentgh is always about 2" inch less than what it should be.
im using NitroPDF to convert the boardcad file into PDF.
ive also tried akushaper but still the same thing.
somebody have an idea how to fix it?

Shalom Idan,
On the 7’6" funboard model, the distance over curve is 7’7.07" so a strong inch different.
So maybe it’s distance over curve + a small error in the printer?
Try one over the curve and with the grid on and see if that helps.
I tried that and the number of 1" squares looks correct.

I think the PDFs print out a little differently than printing direct, leastwise on my computer/printer.

Thanks for the replies guys.
I never was even close to get a good print directly from boardCAD/AKUShaper.
Today I notice maybe the problem, after converting the profile file with nitropdf I then printed it trough the Adobe program, and every square of the grid was 1/8 less than inch which in total is almost an total 1inch which is a lot, along with that when I glue all the sheets together I was bit sloppy with the overlap, there for another 0.5/1 inch.

BTW, when your printing out a profile you cant decide if its a straight line or over the curve(or maybe im missing something)

Edit: The Over Curve (OC) option is not included for Profile printing. A Profile contains the bottom curve (OC) and the Straight Line (ST).

Only Outline printing has the option for OC or ST.

Check Adobe printing re-sizing options are switched off.

Try Bullzip PDF writer.

If you cut profile (rocker or ‘sled’) first, there is no need to make it compensate for ‘over the curve’.
Standard operating procedure for starting with blocks of EPS.

Ok, thanks everyone, ive solved it!
im gonna post the way it been solved for the future readers of this post.
as you can see in the photos below, the printer/the nitropdf didnt print the correct grid in between the page, but only there! all the squares were excatly 1" by 1" as it should be but in the seam between the pages the grid was cutt and a bit off so you can see how I solved it by simply using a ruler, it came out really good and the dimenons of the rocker, thickness and lentgh was right on.
so much fun when youre solving a problem, after all, bulding surfboards is about making mistake and know how to fix it.

one more tip: use spray glue to stick the pages to the plywood.
good luck.

Nice job on seeing and solving the problem, and leaving some clues for others as well.

Thanks man! I hope that it will help somebody in the future.

I once worked up a short longboard template/outline based on the curve of my girlfriend’s ample ass. Butt that was back when she still had a waist. Probably turnout more like a parallel rail SUP these days. Curves are everywhere. Don’t need Board-cam or spending curves.