Boards for the Women in your Lives

these?

do you want the file for printing?

groovy !

is that YOUR  design , ken ?

I wouldn't know how to print that out ,

but maybe we could send a few [swap?]  " old school snail mail style " ??

I could 'p.m.' you my addy [address] ,  if interested ...and vicky vercka !

cheers !

ben

the mermaid is a sways logo down load

I could print you some up and snail them to ya

pm me your address

https://swaylocks7stage.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/Sways%20logo.doc

Kays quiver. Right to left.

6'6" semi hull with a slightly cambered bottom and a tucked under edge from the fin back. This is a combination of the Jim Kinstle 6'10" Teardrop ( nose ) and the Tony Staples 6'8" Round tail egg ( tail ). Out of the Surfboard Design and Construction PDF via Swaylocks. Shaped from a recycled blank. 

5'8" Double ender. Flat bottom to V through tail. Again with a tucked under edge. Shaped from a recycled blank.

5'7" Lis fish, again from the Surfboard Design and Construction PDF. Set up as a Quad using the same fin design and placement as Oldys 'Journey of a Quad' board. Yellow tint glass with 1/4" resin pinlines top and bottom.

4'2" Alaia. Recyled Western Red Cedar outdoor furniture. Cambered bottom with a dished out deck.

3'4" foam Piapo with a cambered bottom and a dished out deck. Again from a recycled blank.

....woohoo ...

nice one !

WELCOME back , Platty !!

cheers

ben

My wife doesn’t really surf, but she still went BANANAS when I made her this for christmas a few years back (even though its a total dog).

I made this one for my daughter earlier this year. She loves it & I love it because my daughter is 30 something and it gives us something we do together and it keeps us close. I cherish the time in the water with my her. I got her standing up in the white water when she was 4 years old. So it’s more than a surfboard that her dad made for her, it’s the time together that counts. 8’0’’ x 22’'.

My wifes board.

hahaha thats hilarious you made a board that rides like crap for your wife that does not surf!

maybe knock the skeg off and ride it in the snow!