Boardworks- out of business?

Spoke with my local dealer in Jersey yesterday and I was informed that Boardworks was no more. I have two Waldens and love them (but buckled one). I hope they can turn things around if at all possible. Anything else out there?

good ridance. maybe surftech will follow. na na na na, na na na na, hey, hey, hey…good-bye

good ridance. maybe surftech will follow. na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, good-bye

ownership change at the factory has put boardworks out of work-temporarily.don’t be too surprised if they open up somewhere else…

Mexico- new molds, new factory, same idea.

It always comes back to foam, resin and cloth. Boards built by surfers. companies like surftech and boardworks will fail eventually. Sounds like the latter may already be at that point. People will eventually get the picture that they are just expensive popouts or expensive beginner boards. They already have that image around here. They are also a pain to repair. I absolutly will never support these companies.

Don’t knock these companies. They SHOULD be in business. That way we can identify the kooks in the lineup.

this is true.

the boardsthey made are ,are ,now… ready… set …go… COLLECTABLES…! !!! GO ENTREPRENURIAL BOTTOM FEEDERS AND GET-TEM WHILE THEY ARE STILL AVAILIABLE IN YOUR TOWN …ONLY15000 LEFT FOR SALE IN THE WORLD WE COULD GET A DEAL ON LOTS OF 6,12 OR 20 contact…Bif "transport " Dentwhistle at the House of Pop Merchandise in downtown Sunnyvale and you too could get in on the ground floor oppertunity of the century thats 800 5551212 ask for Mr Dentwhistle…ACT… NOW !!! OPPERTUNITIES LIKE THIS DONT COME EVERYDAY! …ambrose…navel Intelegence reports of industrial stirrings in west africa where daily wages will allow a solid work force that won’t cut into profit margins…who was the hat man in the sponsored Oakies* scouting warehouse facilities and production staging areas? * sunglasses made by the east India company ultd. just west of Kartoom