Bonzer build thread (amateur style)

Hey Smerk - I have read tons of threads and just about to shape concaves, obviously I need to draw my fin lines (i am making a bonzer 3) but luckily realise i nearly screwed up! I have been trying to find toe in measurements, and after reading 5hit loads of stuff, the consensus seems to be 1/4". I was about to shape but then realised, that toe in amount is obviously dependant on the LENGTH of the fin base! I drew some lines and realised it looked a bit odd, cos i am using home made 10" base traditional bonzer style runners! 1/4" toe on a 4.5" base is very different to 1/4" toe on 10" base!! Dont suppose you can tell me what I need to toe in for 10" base fins, or if easier, just whether you aim at the nose or 2" off the nose, or someone somwhere even said across the nose by 2"! Grateful for your thoughts, will put the concaves on hold, glad I did it in the right order this time, mistake before removing foam rather than after :smiley:

That board is absolutely GORGEOUS. Seriously beautiful and a real inspiration for me. My wife looked at it (I am planning a board for her) and she WANTS that colour! Not sure what colours you mixed but if you can remember I would be grateful to know, hell if i get the colour like that I might be in for some nooky for a change

Never heard of these “Radius sticks” but they sure sound useful. I now feel even more silly using huge circular lids off things like dustbins! (Wont be doing that for bonzer concaves, just in case it sounds like I would! Do you make these or buy them?