Bottom contour for swallow

I am making a double bump/wing swallow tail shortboard. its my first attempt and it will be glassed clear. Fingers crossed. It will be a 3 fin thruster setup, but he wants a fast board and I am not sure if a single concave (which he asked for) will be best or whether a double concave with slight V at stringer will be a faster configuration. I haven’t surfed a swallow tail so really have no idea, wonder if anyone could advise on the best options for bottom contours on a 3 fin swallow tail hipster?! thanks

PS> this is what i have in mind

Disclaimer: I am not an expert.  How about single under the front foot that transitions to a double out the tail.  Maybe the double can be set within a slight Vee in the tail  That seems to work pretty well on a variety of different boards.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. That’s the Bonzer type contour I think. Fast is good! thanks

I would not make the double concave as dramatic as those found on a bonzer.  Maybe like 1/8 deep on all of the concaves.  Very subtle.  And not a ton of vee in the tail.  Just a little bit with the double concaves set inside the V.   But there are a ton of different things you can do.  Single to Double concave is very common on shortboards.  

Flat.  Mike