but wait theres MORE!

Sharing my Stoke!

Kilcare on Sunday.

I can tell you These are difficult surfing conditions eh?

Pretty Beach Killcare.

The Trusty Surfmobeele

BJ’s post surf relaxation (wait for the pic of his board)

Le Kilcare Store

Bondi Beach not long ago

Le Spanaids… that blue thing… its called the ocean…

BJ’s Board… 3’3" Foamie hull bottom fish.

but wait… theres MORE !”

"…AND , YOU KNOW YOU WANT THEM …NOW !!! "

[a FREE set of …

woohooooo …STOKED !!!

…THANKS , Joshy !

…***************************…

fa la la la la la la la LLLAAAAAAAAA

Haha!

Say Sir Young Josh,

Did you make like Chipfish, and get a Digital Camera lately?

Just a hunch…

Speedneedle

hi speedey josh

i’ve had a digi cam for quite some time but recently discovered the joys of rechargable batteries.

This is what we call a trusty surf mobile here in England.

However i could just imagine chipfish turning up at his local beach in this baby, afterall it matches his wetsuits and thers more than enough space for his single fins.

Cheers KS.

OMG!

can you imagine that thing in a collision?!!

a couple of dazed occupants and-

busted up pieces of pink plastic everywhere…

This is getting way to close to home. I think I may have passed the trusty surf mobile last weekend between Macs and Killie. That is Killcare with two l’s Josh.

Killie. Also known as the “Killie Crunch” is responsible for breaking many a board. It is a very fickle spot. Banks are pretty consistant, but the swell needs to be right. Almost offshore in a NE wind. Not far from a world class left. Enough said on that I think.platty.

Hi Dave!

I scored Killy pumping the weekend before last with no-one on it. Crunchy barrels aplenty.

Hope you catch it on.

…you guys really “should” get a surf together one day …

Quote:

I scored Killy pumping the weekend before last with no-one on it. Crunchy barrels aplenty.

i’ve had some of the best waves of my life at killy! stoked to see it on swaylocks.

How’s the homemade glassing racks. there’s actaully plants growing from one of the pots.

Completly broken rail, filled with resin/flour then i’ll be glassing over the dings and respraying the bottom and rails.

the vital ingrediant!

Funny about Killy. It’s the closest beach to me but I hardly ever check it out cos of the consistency factor, so much easier to drive on and surf with the crowds (and much more consistent banks) at Copa and Avoca. Glad you got the barrels - at least someone did!

Quote:

Funny about Killy. It’s the closest beach to me but I hardly ever check it out cos of the consistency factor, so much easier to drive on and surf with the crowds (and much more consistent banks) at Copa and Avoca. Glad you got the barrels - at least someone did!

Cheers Bish. its my favourite spot on the central coast. Was at Avoca on Sunday lots of frolickers in the shorey so i bodybashed some of the 4’ers. bad about the bush fires. glad it wasn’t worse.

cheers

if Ryven Grant still lives and surfs there , can someone please say “g’day from ben chipper” to him for me ? [we went to school together in 1977/78 at scots , bathurst

cheers !

ben

[p.s. - his nickname is “sea pig” , if anyone knows him as that !]