Can it really be true?

Can it really be true??? Contrary to pop surfing culture, we aren`t the driving force at the center of the known universe. Comments?

…the mainstream surf/skate, world/pop culture… steal ideas,call them there own…the first to…the pioneer… …and would have you believe that we don’t exist or never did.Herb

…the mainstream surf/skate, world/pop culture… steal > ideas,call them there own…the first to…the pioneer…>>> …and would have you believe that we don’t exist or never > did.Herb herbert, i guess drug abuse does run deep on your side of the family, dont it? you were our familys first and only movie star… see what those evil drugs hath wrought?

Can it really be true??? Contrary to pop surfing culture, we aren`t the > driving force at the center of the known universe. Comments? I think the universe is like a big dounut! There is no center!!

herbert, i guess drug abuse does run deep on your side of the family, > dont it? you were our familys first and only movie star… see what > those evil drugs hath wrought? … …And,your pusyas would have never made it past 15 in my old hood. CV3 to the LBC EASTSIDE ,HOMEY.Herb

…And,your pusyas would have never made it past 15 in my old > hood. CV3 to the LBC EASTSIDE ,HOMEY.Herb Hey, Mr. Spitzer! Looks like we got a couple of secret admirers that don’t have their own personalities and are sharing the same brain. If you think we could call it that. They better be six years old or younger … have fun

yo fools, ya’ll dissin da bruddahs, wat ya’ll gotta realize is life in the slum is hard yo! ya’ll better watch out or me and da 12 footer will be puttin holes in your heads mofo’s

yo fools, ya’ll dissin da bruddahs, wat ya’ll gotta realize is life in the > slum is hard yo!K Buh-wheat whatever ya’ll say. Yo fool we got a bro with a carton of cigs he’ll trade for a good time. ya’ll lose that rash all over your lips? ya’ll better watch out or me and da 12 footer(the one that will be in 48 little 3" sections, ya’ll mean, sucka) will be > puttin holes in your heads mofo’s … tanks

ahhh - shucks the ink on my universe driving license is still wet and NOW i can’t drive???