Carbon Fiber rails, HOW?

Thanks Zac that what I thought, just wanted to see if there was any alts. Cheers

Thanks Acqua any you know that are over here? or worldwide?

Airtac2 spray adhesive from airtech, sold as a “spray adhésive for composite” for stick dry fiber in infused process. I never try it but see it at composit shop, 3M 77 work fine for me, and others brand too.

So, just to be clear (because I’ve never fully understood this) folks are tacking the unidirectional carbon in place with spray adhesive, cutting it lengthwise to fit along the rail (overlapping it a bit at the midpoint), then wetting it out when doing the fiberglass lamination overtop of it?
Is this correct? For some reason, I had in my mind it was wet out in its own step prior to fiberglass.
I’m also trying to picture how one would cleanly cut it lengthwise. I’ve never used uni, so maybe it’s easier than I think (?).

What weight of unidirectional carbon are usually used for rails! How would the flex be if I used bidiagonal or triaxial carbon fiber. Would it get too stiff?

After some research I guess using bidiagonal or any other multidirectional carbon is just waste of weight since the strength of carbonfiber is paralell with its direction.