Changes...

Sorry to be jerking everybody around – but I’ve the default view of the message index again. Now messages will be listed more like they were with newest posts appearing at the top of the list. I think this is better because as JR suggested earlier, all posts get an equal shot at everyone’s attention. When you view the thread however, it is still listing the entire thread as in the most recent change that people seemed to be jazzed about. As I mentioned earlier several times…you can always set your own view preferences by selecting Set Preferences and following the directions there. Carry on. Mike

Sorry to be jerking everybody around – but I’ve the default view of the > message index again. Now messages will be listed more like they were with > newest posts appearing at the top of the list. I think this is better > because as JR suggested earlier, all posts get an equal shot at everyone’s > attention.>>> When you view the thread however, it is still listing the entire thread as > in the most recent change that people seemed to be jazzed about.>>> As I mentioned earlier several times…you can always set your own view > preferences by selecting Set Preferences and following the directions > there.>>> Carry on. Mike Right on Mike! This seems to be the best way to go. Thanks for all the work you do for us. Long live Swaylocks!