China made board??

what is the difference between the China made board and more expensive board that is made in the US. i saw some that they are selling in the Ron Jon surf shop, is it heavier and crap board or it is just the price difference??

what is the difference between the China made board and more expensive > board that is made in the US. i saw some that they are selling in the Ron > Jon surf shop, is it heavier and crap board or it is just the price > difference?? Check out the archives under China and or FCS. There have been many opinions posted about this subject. Magoo Bacteria is up and tons of debris in the H2O at HB. But we got waves…

Check out the archives under China and or FCS. There have been many > opinions posted about this subject.>>> Magoo>>> Bacteria is up and tons of debris in the H2O at HB. But we got waves… i was just surfing on the Surfside and i was in the water for 10 min and quickly got out of water after i saw a lot of crap. the wave is nice but it is very choppy and mostly shore break.

i imagine you are referring to real, honest-to-goodness fecal matter in the water, and not a lot of chinese made boards, right? is it time to design a ‘turd alert’ flag?>>> i was just surfing on the Surfside and i was in the water for 10 min and > quickly got out of water after i saw a lot of crap. the wave is nice but > it is very choppy and mostly shore break.

Up here in WA State we watch out for REAL logs in the surf…

i was just surfing on the Surfside and i was in the water for 10 min and > quickly got out of water after i saw a lot of crap. the wave is nice but > it is very choppy and mostly shore break. Are you the Patrick from Long Island? Brandon hit San C. and I think Victor went to Blackies today. I hit Bolsa because it was cleaner. Magoo

Are you the Patrick from Long Island? Brandon hit San C. and I think > Victor went to Blackies today. I hit Bolsa because it was cleaner.>>> Magoo no, i’m the Patrick from Rowland Heights thanks

How 'bout them Angles! What a great series!! aloha, tom

i imagine you are referring to real, honest-to-goodness fecal matter in > the water, and not a lot of chinese made boards, right? is it time to > design a ‘turd alert’ flag? Where I live, it`s so huge there are cows in the surf…

Stay out of Ronnie Jonnie, no good can come of that abortion of a “surf shop”.