clark foam tshirts

Do you personally know Joel? I see him weekly and have never smelled an > offensive odor. How much pot is too much? Have you seen an IQ test for > him? so what, he’s a really good person, he could be a totally aloof dick. Isn’t it strange when someone put’s in the time and effort to climb a mountain and once at the top, there’s alway’s someone trying to push them off. Could it be jealousy or a lack of self-esteem ???

kinda points to the idea that a log is a log…sorry guys but i had > to… …I got home video of Joel riding Cloud break.NICE,BIG AND ROUND!Tudor is riding a basic r.pin tri-fin gun to boot,and is getting barreled with the rest of us.Herb

kinda points to the idea that a log is a log…sorry guys but i had > to… Or maybe the ancient idea that through a masters hands, even things that are discarded, mundane or irrelevant can be given new life and purpose. While its true that certain boards are sometimes regarded as magical by everyday surfers, it`s far more surprising when those rare, exceptionally gifted individuals appear among us for a time and remind us that the source of any true magic always comes from within. Dale

Isn’t it strange when someone put’s in the time and effort to climb a > mountain and once at the top, there’s alway’s someone trying to push them > off. Could it be jealousy or a lack of self-esteem ??? I have to say , on the way to “The Top” (of what?), Tudor had a pretty big opinion of things, and how they ought to be. With this being said , he’s wide open for critique. This puts "us back to the media topic…again. I don’t buy the jealousy / self esteem thing. He’s been marketed since he got off his mommy’s lap. Now, that market drives his corporation. Now, if you take Joel away from Joel Tudor, you’ve got somebody who is the same as you and I.

I have to say , on the way to “The Top” (of what?), Tudor had a > pretty big opinion of things, and how they ought to be. With this being > said , he’s wide open for critique. This puts "us back to the media > topic…again.>>> I don’t buy the jealousy / self esteem thing. He’s been marketed since he > got off his mommy’s lap. Now, that market drives his corporation. Now, if > you take Joel away from Joel Tudor, you’ve got somebody who is the same as > you and I. His surfing speaks for itself!

has anyone ever seen joel riding a normal thruster in everyday conditions? im curious as to how he surfs the average shortboard compared to his single fin eggs. -steve>>> …I got home video of Joel riding Cloud break.NICE,BIG AND > ROUND!Tudor is riding a basic r.pin tri-fin gun to boot,and is getting > barreled with the rest of us.Herb

I politely asked the telephone receptionist to send me one. She did. Made me look like a biker.

…Even if you love Newbs…Herb I’ll always love you too. Mr. Spitzer. Please send words when you can!!Fare well

…send my love to your mom and dad for me too!!!Herb