clark foam tshirts

where can i get a few? like joel tudor is wearing in shelter?

where can i get a few? like joel tudor is wearing in shelter? … …I think they were a “limited edition” ones…I got mine from Brad Nydell @ Foam E-Z.Herb

where can i get a few? like joel tudor is wearing in shelter? Why do people want to be like Joel Tudor? He smells bad, he smokes too much pot, and he isn’t very smart. He is a great surfer, but so what… In ten years you’ll be able to buy that torn-up shirt off of his back for 2 or 3 bucks. Save your money and be your own person.

Why do people want to be like Joel Tudor? He smells bad, he smokes too > much pot, and he isn’t very smart. He is a great surfer, but so what… In > ten years you’ll be able to buy that torn-up shirt off of his back for 2 > or 3 bucks. Save your money and be your own person. my mom said she used my clark t-shirt as a diaper for my sister because I used all the regular diapers up to fill my dings with after the dolphins trashed my bookie. My dad is laughing at me now.

where can i get a few? like joel tudor is wearing in shelter? I went to Clarkfoam and helped picked up a bunch of blanks with a friend who shapes. BS’d my way into trading two doz titleist balls I had in the truck for several T shirts… You need to network and shoot the sh&# with peole in the surf industry, trade and barder. I found out golf equipment is at the top of the list of items for trade. I’ve even traded sets of clubs for boards… When and If you aquire a Clark foam shirt, wear it to be yourself, Not to be Joel Tudor or Tiger Woods!!!

I went to Clarkfoam and helped picked up a bunch of blanks with a friend > who shapes. BS’d my way into trading two doz titleist balls I had in the > truck for several T shirts… You need to network and shoot the sh&# > with peole in the surf industry, trade and barder. I found out golf > equipment is at the top of the list of items for trade. I’ve even traded > sets of clubs for boards…>>> When and If you aquire a Clark foam shirt, wear it to be yourself, Not to > be Joel Tudor or Tiger Woods!!! I hve a Clark Foam Tee and they are hard to get.I only wear it for formal occasions such as weddings and funerals.

and i’ll bet it’s never part of one of your screen prep, or a brush prep wash loads!>>> I hve a Clark Foam Tee and they are hard to get.I only wear it for formal > occasions such as weddings and funerals.

Why do people want to be like Joel Tudor? He smells bad, he smokes too > much pot, and he isn’t very smart. He is a great surfer, but so what… In > ten years you’ll be able to buy that torn-up shirt off of his back for 2 > or 3 bucks. Save your money and be your own person. Do you personally know Joel? I see him weekly and have never smelled an offensive odor. How much pot is too much? Have you seen an IQ test for him? so what, he’s a really good person, he could be a totally aloof dick.

Why do people want to be like Joel Tudor? He smells bad, he smokes too Why do people want to be like Coral? How about that. Somebody posting as me. Reference to Mr. Spitzer, won’t cut it, or the Who either. You’ll have to try the neck of that Clark Tee instead of the sleeve. I guess that there could be another Coral if you want to. But, My dad never laughs at me. Only with me

where can i get a few? like joel tudor is wearing in shelter? Hey Bossman, good luck with the tee and hopefully see you at Dland bro- ryan

mines been relegated to the painting clothes pile. looks like jackson pollack got at it. wish i knew they were so rare. oh well…

and i’ll bet it’s never part of one of your screen prep, or a brush prep > wash loads! Yep I guess it sounds like I have an appliance fixation problem but hey, the other guys are tearing up diapers and running stuff through coffee grinders.I say go forward with innovation no matter how dumb it sounds.As of late I have been eying my dishwasher with a gleam in my eye.

joel tudor surfs with so much soul. he seems to know what surfing really is. if he smell like buds, then shit…give me a hit. joel tudor…one of the best surfers this world will see…

cleanlines, you haven’t said anything that sounds dumb! amusing? yes, because of the ingenuity and willingness to risk a ‘major appliance’ for the sake of getting the best performance from your tools. having the vision to see possibilities where others don’t is a gift, whether it’s a blank, a diaper, or a maytag! there was a cardiologist many years ago who was drinking himself silly over his divorce at a cheesy polynesian restaurant. he was mindlessly opening and closing the little paper and wood umbrella from his mai-tai, when he was flooded by an idea. the guy went on to design the device and procedure for angioplasty! keep 'em coming!>>> Yep I guess it sounds like I have an appliance fixation problem but hey, > the other guys are tearing up diapers and running stuff through coffee > grinders.I say go forward with innovation no matter how dumb it sounds.As > of late I have been eying my dishwasher with a gleam in my eye.

the part about the cardiologist is bullsh*t. and that’s as inventive as i get [wink] keep 'em coming!

Do you personally know Joel? I see him weekly and have never smelled an > offensive odor. How much pot is too much? Have you seen an IQ test for > him? so what, he’s a really good person, he could be a totally aloof dick. I’ll second that. I met Joel on a plane to Hawaii. I brought my son with me to go chat. Joel was courteous, introduced himself, and invited me to see the Pipe Masters. Cool.

I’ll second that. I met Joel on a plane to Hawaii. I brought my son with > me to go chat. Joel was courteous, introduced himself, and invited me to > see the Pipe Masters. Cool. This would be a great session.On the first day I hang out with Dale Velzy (our father in surfing).On the second day I go to Bruce Browne’s house and shoot the bull with Greg noll and Grubby Clark.On the third day I go surfing with Joel Tudor and Jim Phillips while they all ride my shapes.

Why do people want to be like Coral? How about that. Somebody posting as > me. Reference to Mr. Spitzer, won’t cut it, or the Who either. You’ll have > to try the neck of that Clark Tee instead of the sleeve. I guess that > there could be another Coral if you want to. But, My dad never laughs at > me. Only with me …Even if you love Newbs…Herb

joel tudor surfs with so much soul. he seems to know what surfing really > is. if he smell like buds, then shit…give me a hit. joel tudor…one > of the best surfers this world will > see… He is one of the few that comes along that can surf the proverbial barn door. Guys were pissed at one of the Malibu contest’s when he took out an old Bing, not a Nu’uhiwa nose rider, but an old off the rack Bing and beat every one.

kinda points to the idea that a log is a log…sorry guys but i had to…