CMP Re-surfaces

my my, emotions run high…

It’s a beautiful board, glad it made it there.

Very curious about performance and performers…

Hope to follow it here, live on swaylocks.com

:slight_smile:

Great thread. Lets try to keep it positive. I’ll bet far more than three people have handcrafted boards and donated them to the community. Not everyone advertises that on Sways or anywhere else. I hope CMP comes back, too. His frank honesty always gave me a laugh. Kind of like OTAY, Thraikill, and Gannon. I can’t wait to see that board under a world class charger at Pipe! Mike

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ff3_1227148307

Quote:

Also the person who runs the Hiikoi blog PM’d me recently asking about the board cause a guy named Garrett Mcnamara wanted to ride it (and yes I know who he is).

Liam or Garrett, perfect match! Pipe master’s expression session

Hi Bernie,

I’m not supposed to post here as you know so will keep it brief but just wanted to mention that I got an email from Randy saying that I had to give kudos to Charlie Parker for getting the board out of customs, the email contained the pictures of CMP. Not sure how Randy came to make that mistake, maybe a joke or a slip of the pen I don’t know.

Many thanks to Otay and Charlie !

It’s great to see CMP, even if it’s just a picture.

He’s been so helpful to me, my brother and a whole lot of others on Oahu. He started the whole balsa/foam surfboard thing here, and we all owe him so much. The last time I saw him he was full on into tow in surfing.

I wish him the best as well, he’s a really good person.

Where is it now, I want to ride it.....

EPIC BUMP!

grant

i believe Ben (SirWanksAlot) has it in the waikiki area somewhere

really need to email roy to find out