Colored Stringers

The next production run of colored bass stringers have arrived!

Newest colors: Hot Pink/Black/Hot Pink AND RASTA Red/Gold/Green!

We have also been beefing up our Lumber inventory in: 9/4 Select Basswood 6" and wider in 8’ and 6"-7" in 10-12’ stock.� Creamy Northern selected and sorted for stringer use. 8/4 Rough ‘A’ Grade Vertical Grain Cedar (hand selected for color and tight old growth) in 6" x 8’, 10’ and 12’

Soon to arrive: SITKA Spruce 16/4 Balsa Lumber

As well as price point items in: 3 ply natural bass 3 ply Bass/Sumutu combos in .115", .125", .208", .292", and .375", in natural and natural/colored combos I’ve been working hard to bring our 10’ Appelcore to production status, and I will be dropping off prototypes as they come around to those who wish to participate.

We feature next day delivery and are working hard to supply you with all your stringer needs.

I would love to schedule a visit to show off all the new material!

This guy has a cool concept: He came by my shop and we milled the sample block for him. Made a few boards with the colored stringers and they look really cool. CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE @: www.summithardwood.com

Ride On!

Brad Appelgate

Summit Hardwoods 1415 East Grand Ave.Pomona, CA 91766 brad.appelgate@summithardwood.com 714-612-7195 cell 909-469-1651 tel 909-469-1659 fax

here’s some pics or you can go to

www.summithardwood.com/surf