Comparing Apples to Oranges and Blueberries to Limes

Ray - that board is a thing of beauty!

good one, Ray

all your boards looked really good Ray!

Lavarat may end up “losing” that red board :wink:

I’m going to buy a 7’6" EA this week…for Swaylock’s people…Orange and Blue have never been surfed…

Super stoked that the Apple went so well…I loved it !!!   … for a few sessions…now Lavarat has it !

Share the stoke!..Stingray.

Ray -

I was beginning to think that you’re just no fun anymore.

couldn’t even get you to argue with me over what’s the best kind of masking tape?  We may have come close on the calibrated cups vs weighing of resin but even on that subject you took the easy way out!  HAHA - then you showed up with your aluminum foil hat and I knew everything was alright.

After drooling over the red board On-Line I got to see and try it on Saturday. I had a blast on it!! It felt just like my all time favorite board-an 8’10" red speed egg. The surf was funsize but a bit lumpy and weird. I started out thinking this board is my perfect dimentions. It paddled, duckdived, and floated me just how I like it. After catching a few easy waves and it felt  fast and rock solid under my feet. I decided to push it until I didn’t make a wave. I got away with going on some funky waves and overhead air drops- made every thing. This board had some Magic going on at Sand Dollar beach. I think Ray was picking up my trasmition that I needed another speed egg. I ended up taking the yellow and white Capinsurf’s board in the board swap and Ray let me have the Red Apple board for a steal.Thanks Ray!!

Two surfboards built at the Low Tech Lab are now in the hands of a really cool big wave charger!  Stoked!!!

We needa build thread for the foil hat!

Dude Mar from Del Mar… Stingray here…bumpimg my own thread!!!  I don’t surf the biggest days… or even the Big days…stoked to be a part of it all… Red board rocks for Lavarat. Big wave guy… Green board and Orange board have worked very well for Stingray… Bluberry is for sale…Stingray needs more foam for paddling.

Here we go, comparing your boards to fruit again.

Love that hat Ray.

Does it tune in to cosmic rays,

or does it transmit them?

Good stuff ray!

Everything changes so fast…The TV in the Living room is HD…the others are not…basic stuff, still works fine. now trash because of high tech upgrades…dropped my phone too many times…voice stopped working…upgraded to super HIGH tech shit… now Mr + Mrs Stingray have to take classes just to make a phone call…crazy…

8’ x 24" x 3.5". EPS Epoxy. Low Tech and stoked! Guy loves his new Stingray board. Painted not a tint. Super RR resin…

The Apple has been my go to board for most smaller days at OB. Your the (guy with the red board…)  Ray has got some nice shapes!!

Went south today to find some shelter from the big surf. I was shocked that a guy on the beach took some pics. I am normally the guy taking pictures.Thanks Tom Happa!

I like apples.  Sweet rides.  That is a serious pic^

Nice S’Ray, I always liked your shapes. Is that fabric inlay or Vector Net on the deck?

Lookin’ good Ray!

Love it Ray!!!
and the quad set up…
WOW

Sweet pic and lovely boards. What sort of concaves are on the blue quad?

…hello, pretty good outline, but in my opinion, at least due to the photo angle, there s too much separation between rear and front fins. Remember that that was the problem that “killed” quads in the 80s.

That’s the McKee quad setup on the blue board. Tried and true on that template.