Concept car on AOL opening page

I was suprised this morning when my AOL opened up and there was a concept car by Chrysler/Benz at the auto show. It has 2 surfboards on the roof to match the car, both single fin guns, glassed with chrome finish volan. They have Autralian lacewood inlays, over brushed aluminum, a lacewood and aluminum fin to match the car. That and 4 bucks will get me another cup of Starbucks.

I was suprised this morning when my AOL opened up and there was a concept > car by Chrysler/Benz at the auto show. It has 2 surfboards on the roof to > match the car, both single fin guns, glassed with chrome finish volan. > They have Autralian lacewood inlays, over brushed aluminum, a lacewood and > aluminum fin to match the car. That and 4 bucks will get me another cup of > Starbucks. So did you make em or what??I don’t have AOL and I want to see them if they are yours.Would some of you computer gurus out there put it up???..R.B.

So did you make em or what??I don’t have AOL and I want to see them if > they are yours.Would some of you computer gurus out there put it > up???..R.B. Yeah, Brookah, I did em’, 3 as matter of fact, one got the chrome glass scuffed during glassing and had to be redone.

Someone asked about this on the Surfermag BB. http://forum.surfermag.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=030768 You can let that bunch of (mostly) whiney 12 year olds know it was you if you’d like… I think some would be confused since your name was not Rusty or Al.>>> Yeah, Brookah, I did em’, 3 as matter of fact, one got the chrome glass > scuffed during glassing and had to be redone.

Jim…can I take a peek? why not put them on swaylocks? I dont have AOL, but id love to see what you are talking about…If your not gonna post them…can u email them to me? Thanks Jim