Dedicated to Keith Melville, Robin Mair, all gun lovers...

Aloha feralseppo:

What a flashback seeing those two boards again, mahalo for posting them!

Here is a photo showing one of my more recent 10-3 guns this one is a hybrid with a bamboo deck patch and a combination of polyester and epoxy laminating on polyurethane foam.

The dimensions for this board are - 10’ 3" Length x 11 3/4" Nose x 22 1/2" Width x 12 1/2" Tail x 3 1/2" Thickness.

Balsa: It was a positive comment.

So many are trying to make boards so flat they not longer fit in the curve of the wave. The board you have shown here looks like it can handle some enormous drops!

Au revoir,

Surfding

Well, I already posted this one in the “Surfing Art by Shapers” thread, but I think it belongs here, too. My longest gun ever made at 12’3" (still 3’ 2" short of Gene’s 15’5"… Lol.)

The Rocker is Outstanding!!

I will take that as a positive comment. I hope it is… Lol.

Actually, I didn’t change much from the original blank rocker (12’3" Burford, narrowed and gun-rockered; The basic 12’3" blank is a mega-longboard blank. Couldn’t find any specific gun-blank in this size at the time I needed it and this one looked OK so I went with it…)

Beautiful.

(After a while, you don’t find words anymore…)

i know what you mean Balsa…

Robin, are you going to be around after thanksgiving?

i will be there with the family for a week… i’d love to drop by

Since this thread was resurrected and it’s getting to be that time of year, here’s a pair of twins Handshaper made a few years ago for a friend and me

[img_assist|nid=1055045|title=Mair1|desc=9’1" fun gun|link=none|align=left|width=203|height=640] [img_assist|nid=1055046|title=Mair2|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=212|height=640][img_assist|nid=1055047|title=Mair3|desc=Rich’s 9’1"|link=none|align=left|width=222|height=640][img_assist|nid=1055048|title=Mair 4|desc=Rich’s 9’1" bottom|link=none|align=left|width=200|height=640]

And a smaller Bonzer

[img_assist|nid=1055049|title=7'8" Bonzer|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=480|height=640][img_assist|nid=1055050|title=7'8" Bonzer - bottom|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=480|height=640]

Aloha chrisp:

Yes, I will be around so please feel free to drop by and talk story, look forward to it!

right on! will do