delam repair

I have a fair amount of delamination on the top & bottom of my 9’6" board. The top has 2 areas about 4 inches wide that run across the entire width of the deck. The bottom has one that’s about 1.5" and runs the width of the bottom. One of the delams on the top and the one on the bottom extend into the rails and are taking on water. Some people think I should get a new board but I can’t afford one right now. I’m thinking about reglassing the delams - does that seem do-able? If so, any advise on methods? Thanks a lot

I have a fair amount of delamination on the top & bottom of my > 9’6" board. The top has 2 areas about 4 inches wide that run across > the entire width of the deck. The bottom has one that’s about 1.5" > and runs the width of the bottom. One of the delams on the top and the one > on the bottom extend into the rails and are taking on water.>>> Some people think I should get a new board but I can’t afford one right > now.>>> I’m thinking about reglassing the delams - does that seem do-able? If so, > any advise on methods?>>> Thanks a lot…There’s alot of stuff on this subject in the archives…check it out,Herb.