Ding Repair in Santa Cruz

I just had a board freshly built and shipped from NH to an old roommate in Santa Cruz. He is really happy with the board but it showed up with some small damage on the tail.
So my buddy is interested to take it to someone who can help in the next few days despite the impending holiday.
Anyone around who can help us out with this? Obviously this will be a paying job to you, but I would like the job done right, not some suncure jobby. He just got the board and is psyched to get it wet but needs a little help first. Will post a couple pics when he send them over.
Anyone interested to help or recommend where to bring it for a quick turnaround will be very much appreciated!
Thanks guys!

Got a picture of the damage. Again, any direction on rapid ding repair for a friend would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!!

Take it by Hauts Shop. There are a number of guys who work out of the glass shop in the back.

Got in touch with Haut. Definitely my first option but they seem to have a lengthy wait currently. Found someone on Craigslist who say they can have it done this weekend. Crossing my fingers and hoping he knows what hes doing for my buddy.

Good luck. There are plenty of guys who probably could do it. Finding them on short notice is the problem.

BE Sanding on Brommer, Felix in La Selva Beach, or check in the factory off Almar.