dipers

hey Herb how is the diper stuff, stil working with it?

hey Herb how is the diper stuff, stil working with it? …yup,it works great.I use it basically for molding.I just grind it up in my Krups coffee grinder,and one diaper = a 1/2 gal.bucket full.Herb

…yup,it works great.I use it basically for molding.I just grind it up > in my Krups coffee grinder,and one diaper = a 1/2 gal.bucket full.Herb can i make fins with the stuff.

This isn’t surf related, but it’s another diaper gel inspired product that made me think of Herb. Keep up the good work! http://www.barricadegel.com/

…yup,it works great.I use it basically for molding.I just grind it up > in my Krups coffee grinder,and one diaper = a 1/2 gal.bucket full.Herb HERB - one of your more “absorbing” discoveries IMHO. FYI, the “diaper stuff” is sodium polyacrylate. It is a highly absorbent polymer and is “harmful if swallowed” (in case any of you were wondering). It can cause drying and irritation of the eyes and inner nose. You should wear goggles when you handle it. Maybe somebody out there can find out how to buy it in bulk – probably cheaper than ripping diapers apart.

HERB - one of your more “absorbing” discoveries IMHO. FYI, the > “diaper stuff” is sodium polyacrylate. It is a highly absorbent > polymer and is “harmful if swallowed” (in case any of you were > wondering). It can cause drying and irritation of the eyes and inner nose. > You should wear goggles when you handle it. Maybe somebody out there can > find out how to buy it in bulk – probably cheaper than ripping diapers > apart. Keith, Sodium polyacrylate can be purchased from most school science suppliers for about $5 per 25 grams. Dale

HERB - one of your more “absorbing” discoveries IMHO. FYI, the > “diaper stuff” is sodium polyacrylate. It is a highly absorbent > polymer and is “harmful if swallowed” (in case any of you were > wondering). It can cause drying and irritation of the eyes and inner nose. > You should wear goggles when you handle it. Maybe somebody out there can > find out how to buy it in bulk – probably cheaper than ripping diapers > apart. Keith, Sodium polyacrylate can be purchased from most school science suppliers for about $5 per 25 grams. May be ordered from Flinn Scientific; P.O. Box 219, Batavia, IL 60510-9906, 1-800-452-1261. Sodium Polyacrylate (catalog number W0012; 25 g for $4.80). Dale

Keith,Dale …The diaper also has the fiberfill as well, (not just the gell crystals),but thanks for the info. …A diaper fluffed up is about a 1/2 gal…That’s more than I can use at a sitting for sure.My two year old,“Keani” goes thru about 4-7 a day!!!Herb