dirty water drip on my lamination! Why God?

Hello there , firstly let me thank all those in the know for their kind and sound advice.

Problem - I just did a lamination on a freshly shaped board ( base lamination, clear, 6oz cloth ) and all went well so I trimmed the lap and then locked up and when home. When I came back the next day there was 2 dirty brown drip marks right in the middle near the stringer about the size of a leash plug…
Soooooooo, I guess my glass shed skylight has a tiny leak and my freshly lammed board was directly below.

What should I do?? Has anyone dealt with this before ? Is there any chemical I can dab on to make it disappear? Etc…

Any and all advice on this subject would be most appreciated. Thanks so much for your time.

Hopefully someone like stingray, huck, shark, mcding, and the likes will stop by to give a solid answer, however I don’t think there is much you can do to get rid of it without masking it or removing the glass. My thought would be to cut out the spots and do a patch over them and hope your glass work is good enough to not notice it, or the traditional shapers mark and place a logo / rice paper design conspicuously over the spot. Do your best to color match and apply a small amount of water based paint to cover the spots, or get creative and do a resin tint in the gloss. Some ideas, nothing concrete but as far as im concerned there isn’t a way to remove those stains from the glass without removing the glass.

Oh and don’t forget to fix the leak on the shed… that would be the first step I tackled in the process which will buy you some time to figure out what to do next

Just finish the board… my recommendations seeing that you are pinched up over an oh shitz spot. 1) get used to it, this will be one of many many many Oh shitz. Oh shitz can be dropping the planer on the blank, spilling bong water on the blank, mixing up a batch of lavender resin tint, when you wanted purple, a swarm of bees flys into your shop and they bee poop or drop pollen in you lamination. It goes on and on bitch.
2) show you sensitive side, put a hello kitty sticker over the oh shitz
3) when all done get creative with you hello kitty art set and paint a flower. Call the board sunshine, and go run some kooks over with it.

You like apples, how about dem apples

Take a clean white rag and dip it in acetone. Dab the spot but try not to spread it around too much. This should help out a bit. If not the Logo idea is a really good one. I had a bird poop on a board in progress once. Suncure does have its downsides haha. Good luck.

kinda hard to say without pictures