document this

would some entreprenurial, perhaps out of work, person please document all of the valuable information gracing swaylocks and sell it, share it, or just archive it so it aint lost no place else has such valuable information been exchanged except perhaps in bontas bi monthly bar b que bonfire bonanza

swaylock has said that he is in the process of compiling archived information, and will be offering it as a hard copy publication at some time in the future. i’m looking forward to seeing it myself.>>> would some entreprenurial, perhaps out of work, person please document all > of the valuable information gracing swaylocks and sell it, share it, or > just archive it so it aint lost>>> no place else has such valuable information been exchanged>>> except perhaps in bontas bi monthly bar b que bonfire bonanza

Speaking of documenting stuff, anybody out there have the book simply called “Surfboard”. This book, not sure when it was written, it is in half japanese and half English and does a fair job of explaining the art of surfboard building. Anyway my point is is that this is the only published piece of information regarding surfboard construction. You can learn more about shaping and the art of surfboard construction simply by searching the archives of Swaylocks on any topic that you need info on and you will get excellent help. So I am eagerly anticipating some form of printed work that gathers all, or at least a decent portion of the info on Swaylocks!!! ROCK ON

Dear NEE, while I’m compiling the magnus opus you can always search the archives… mike

by the way, that SURFBOARD book is by Stephen M. Shaw. really good book.