DR Loehrado

Talking to topper on the phone yesterday ,he dropped the yopic of availiability of the master epoxy resin…then he said that the arizona factor in resin production may positivly affect availiability… is there Loehr epoxy availiable in my neighborhood and will this be positively affected … my resistance to epoxy use may be erroding , availiability and expense are the next concern…for me …please inform me if there is a hawaiian Island contact (fiberglass hawaii?) that could make my concepts evolve…thank you … ambrose… resistant to a point of departure then exteranously extrapolating to the atmospheric limit…sorry toes

Quote:

Talking to topper on the phone yesterday ,he dropped the yopic of availiability of the master epoxy resin…then he said that the arizona factor in resin production may positivly affect availiability… is there Loehr epoxy availiable in my neighborhood and will this be positively affected … my resistance to epoxy use may be erroding , availiability and expense are the next concern…for me …please inform me if there is a hawaiian Island contact (fiberglass hawaii?) that could make my concepts evolve…thank you … ambrose… resistant to a point of departure then exteranously extrapolating to the atmospheric limit…sorry toes

Call Moonshine Dist.

808-575-5488

Got me 1.5gal of resin to Oahu for $11 shipping

ambrose,A guy down the road from me by the name of shoeler is a master of epoxy…he also builds some of the only EPS foam blanks in the world…cool guy he is…I cant believe it… are you thinking of switching to epoxy? I will go and talk to him about epoxy he uses on his gear…his boards are light and tuff…yours are way more fun though…I have been fixing the surf dory and will be nailing king salmon in 14 days this is my first boat project and turned out reel nice see how it handles 6’ beach break.

TJ greg Loehr has the stuff the guy down the street is surely a respectaaaaaaaable resource yet I wish to pursue the Loehr system…horry dory boatman the japanese fishing fleet will be scared when they see you coming ,man powerwd? or you gonna run a motor? built it from ply or foam like lunchmeat? built it from scratch? or is this your guide boat?..aloha ambrose…ross the guy from the kapaa transfer stn. bought nellita’s board for his daughter