dritz electric shears

Santa brought me some dritz electric shears and was wondering which blade is best for cutting fiberglass, the blade with the shoe or without shoe? Aloha, Kokua

Santa brought me some dritz electric shears and was wondering which blade > is best for cutting fiberglass, the blade with the shoe or without shoe? > Aloha, Kokua I have been looking at them for a while…did you get the battery powered ones?Let us know how they work.Yo KOkua…have you used the Aereolite glass yet???I saw some in FLA and it looked good…cheaper too…tanks eh…R. Brucker

Santa brought me some dritz electric shears and was wondering which blade > is best for cutting fiberglass, the blade with the shoe or without shoe? > Aloha, Kokua Both work well…I modified the pattern cutter with the shoe to adjust to different depths to cut between 1"-4" laps. I have done at least 50+ boards and still work perfect.

I have been looking at them for a while…did you get the battery powered > ones?Let us know how they work.Yo KOkua…have you used the Aereolite glass > yet???I saw some in FLA and it looked good…cheaper too…tanks eh…R. > Brucker Santa got them at Fiberglass Hi… They have both the AC power and A rechargable battery. Haven’t tried the aereolite glass, would like some info before investing in a roll.

Both work well…I modified the pattern cutter with the shoe to adjust to > different depths to cut between 1"-4" laps. I have done at least > 50+ boards and still work perfect. Howzit D.J, can you adjust depth while cutting. I taper my glass cut so the glass is narrower at the nose and tail and wider in middle for more strength where it’s needed. Aloha, Kokua

They’re DaBomb!

I have been looking at them for a while…did you get the battery powered > ones?Let us know how they work.Yo KOkua…have you used the Aereolite glass > yet???I saw some in FLA and it looked good…cheaper too…tanks eh…R. > Brucker Here they are http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?cat=4064&dept=4044&product_id=1926848

Howzit D.J, can you adjust depth while cutting. I taper my glass cut so > the glass is narrower at the nose and tail and wider in middle for more > strength where it’s needed. Aloha, Kokua No…I just clean up the taper after the first cut…don’t get’um from F.Hawaii-look in the archives…I got mine for $60 shipped! I will post some pics as soon as I figure out how to use the digital camera!!(wife won’t let me play with it yet)

No…I just clean up the taper after the first cut…don’t get’um from > F.Hawaii-look in the archives…I got mine for $60 shipped! I will post > some pics as soon as I figure out how to use the digital camera!!(wife > won’t let me play with it yet) They were given to me as a Christmas Present. I know they were bought from Fiberglass Hi. and they probably paid to much but one thing I know is that F.H. will stand behind any product they sell and if I have any problems they will take care of them. Aloha, Kokua