El Gripo

Im interested in trying out the El Gripo spray on epoxy grit. My biggest concern is how do you take the stuff off. Can you use good ol’ mineral spirit or wax remover, or do you have to sand it off? Does anyone have any experience with this stuff?

Im interested in trying out the El Gripo spray on epoxy grit. My biggest > concern is how do you take the stuff off. Can you use good ol’ mineral > spirit or wax remover, or do you have to sand it off? Does anyone have any > experience with this stuff? … …Are you going to put this on a sailboard?If you put this on a surfboard I hope you have a kevlar lined wetsuit,that stuff is rough.Acetone should remove some of it.You might have to scrap/sand some off the rest.Herb

Im interested in trying out the El Gripo spray on epoxy grit. My biggest > concern is how do you take the stuff off. Can you use good ol’ mineral > spirit or wax remover, or do you have to sand it off? Does anyone have any > experience with this stuff? Herb is right on. Walden usded to (i’m sure he still does) make a lot of boards with salt decking and man I really only could get it on the nose or tail because anything that touches the salt: inner thigh, stomach, knees = raw meat.

http://www.elgripo.com/