Epoxy Repair

Hi all, I have a tiny crack on the deck of a sailboard that I want to seal before getting the thing wet, I called Fiberglass Hawaii and the best they could come up with was a pint of clear epoxy for 30.00! I normaly dont do any epoxy repairs, so I just need a dab, any ideas of a “cheaper” solution? As Always, thanks in advance for any help Aloha

There are epoxy ding repair kits, maybe Hi all, I have a tiny crack on the deck of a sailboard that I want to seal > before getting the thing wet, I called Fiberglass Hawaii and the best they > could come up with was a pint of clear epoxy for 30.00! I normaly dont do > any epoxy repairs, so I just need a dab, any ideas of a > “cheaper” solution? As Always, thanks in advance for any help > Aloha

There are epoxy ding repair kits, maybe Hi all, I have a tiny crack on the > deck of a sailboard that I want to seal …Go get a 5 min. epoxy kit at homedepot about $5.00.Herb

I knew there had to be a less expensive solution aloha

I used some this weekend. It worked well. It takes a little longer to set than UV poly resin. It will fully set in about 7 mins in full sunlight. For the small stuff, it works good. http://www.suncure.com/suncure/old_suncure/epoxyminitube.html