Every surfer has a nickname. What's yours?

Every surfer I have ever known (or read about) has a nickname. Mine is Fairmont because no one ever got my last name right. They called me fairybanks and fairchild, and fairmont, but never the right one. So Fairmont stuck (PE coaches) and now my friends call me Fairmont. I even drove a Fairmont at one time. So that’s how it happened. What’s your nickname? Oh, and I thought of a great idea for a logo (I don’t want it because I will never shape more than one or two boards a year). “Arm and Planer” Like Arm and Hammer, only instead of the thick bicept holding a hammer, it’s holding a planer instead. I think it’s catchy, and if you like it and want to use it, send me a six pack of Newcastle.

Every surfer I have ever known (or read about) has a nickname. Mine is > Fairmont because no one ever got my last name right. They called me > fairybanks and fairchild, and fairmont, but never the right one. So > Fairmont stuck (PE coaches) and now my friends call me Fairmont. I even > drove a Fairmont at one time. So that’s how it happened. What’s your > nickname? Oh, and I thought of a great idea for a logo (I don’t want it > because I will never shape more than one or two boards a year). “Arm > and Planer” Like Arm and Hammer, only instead of the thick bicept > holding a hammer, it’s holding a planer instead. I think it’s catchy, and > if you like it and want to use it, send me a six pack of Newcastle. My nickname in the Army and here at College is “Tank”. It’s not that i’m big, but when i was in the Army I was ran over by a M1A2 tank, and lived to walk again and surf again. Nice name for a surfboard company. Later, Stephen Berube

Every surfer I have ever known (or read about) has a nickname. Mine is > Fairmont because no one ever got my last name right. They called me > fairybanks and fairchild, and fairmont, but never the right one. So > Fairmont stuck (PE coaches) and now my friends call me Fairmont. I even > drove a Fairmont at one time. So that’s how it happened. What’s your > nickname? Oh, and I thought of a great idea for a logo (I don’t want it > because I will never shape more than one or two boards a year). “Arm > and Planer” Like Arm and Hammer, only instead of the thick bicept > holding a hammer, it’s holding a planer instead. I think it’s catchy, and > if you like it and want to use it, send me a six pack of Newcastle. Thanks for sharing. Oh, Are there fairies in your new castle?

My nickname is “Dolt”…it just kinda fits. I see others in the lineup shouting my nickname all the time. Sometimes they pronounce it wrong and say “Dick”, that’s ok too.>>> My nickname in the Army and here at College is “Tank”. It’s not > that i’m big, but when i was in the Army I was ran over by a M1A2 tank, > and lived to walk again and surf again. Nice name for a surfboard company. > Later, Stephen Berube

For me in the lineup it’s “Big J”, “J-lay-lo”, “Gentleman John” - (since I’m pretty mellow in the lineup, and I don’t hog waves with my 10’0"), and “The Weed Man”. I don’t understand the “Weed Man”, I never worked as a landscaper. I wouldn’t know a weed man from the zig-zag man.

Every surfer I have ever known (or read about) has a nickname. Mine is > Fairmont because no one ever got my last name right. They called me > fairybanks and fairchild, and fairmont, but never the right one. So > Fairmont stuck (PE coaches) and now my friends call me Fairmont. I even > drove a Fairmont at one time. So that’s how it happened. What’s your > nickname? Oh, and I thought of a great idea for a logo (I don’t want it > because I will never shape more than one or two boards a year). “Arm > and Planer” Like Arm and Hammer, only instead of the thick bicept > holding a hammer, it’s holding a planer instead. I think it’s catchy, and > if you like it and want to use it, send me a six pack of Newcastle. You decided to publish your story Mr. Fairybanks. Thats your problem. I think it’s catchy, and I want to use it. So you won’t mind Fairybanks, will you? I’ll send you a six pack of Bull. “Red Bull” … A little caffine might help, ya think? Instead of the fairies at your new castle, look for the bull. Everybody has a nickname, right? have fun :0—I

I bet your parents are proud. Although your mental retardation is severe, you still manage a semi-coherent sentence. So, how’s the surf in Lousianna these days?