Fin placement for a 7' mini mal

Hey,

I’ve just finished my 7’ mal and need to put on some fins now. I have FCS plugs but not the fins yet. This is my first board and I’m not really sure about size and placement. What would you recommend for me?

The board is 7’ long, 21inchs across, round nose, and tapers to 6inch square at the back.

Tri, quad, five, 2 plus one, single??

This is a 9-yr old thread.   I’m trying to figure out how it got bumped.   

If you make an edit to the last post in a thread it will automatically bump.

You can add a word, delete the same word and then save.  This will make the thread bump.

I know of one member for sure who has used this trick to bump an old thread – without adding anything new.

EDIT:  Just did an edit to bump this thread back to the top.  And it did.

Yeah I wasn’t paying attention.  So how does stuff like this just pop up?

I just deleted a word and then added it back in my last post on the “Need Suggestion” thread.  My last post says it was made 5 months ago.

This is how you bump an old thread without adding anything new…

(That is, trolling.)

I’m repeating the comment I made in the other thread where this happened.  As it turns out one of the moderators was doing some admin stuff with the OPs acct, so that’s how these threads got bumped.  It wasn’t the result of any of us posting to it.  This time, anyway.    

I was just watching out for spammers because we’ve had a couple of them show up and post a bunch of threads in the last couple weeks.