Fin Placement on Semi-gun

This is the first pulled in shape I’ve made. Its a 7’2" x 19.5" x 2.75" The nose is 12.25" and the tail is a 13.25" round pin. I’m going to put in Futures and wondered about the fin placement, toe-in and cant. I was just going to with the built in Futures Cant unless there is a reason not to. The short boards I have made have had the side fin axis aligned to 2" outside the nose. I was going to use this but maybe I should go different? Mainly, does anyone have a suggestion the actual placement (location) of the fins? I’m aiming for paddle speed and stability/hold in overhead beachbreak and travel from this east coast hell-hole. If it matters, I’m rather small at 150lb. Thanks for any advice.

My recommendation would be to place the base trailing edge of the center fin @ 3" from the tail, the two side fins @ 11 1/2 from the base trailing edge of the fin. Set them 1 inch from the rail and point them at the nose. I’d do about 3/16 inch off of vertical cant. This is what i use for a 7"6 x 12 x 20 x 13.5 x 3.\ semi gun -Jay

I like the rear fin at 3 7/8 and sides at 11 7/8 for a 7’0"

on my 7-2 semi semi gun. I place my rear fin at 4" the side fins at 12.25 and 1-1/2" from the rail, toe in 1-1/2" out from the tip of nose. works best for me. good luck

Thanks guys. I REALLY appreciate the advice.