fin templating on board ...

I just finished cutting out some cardboard templates for my fireball [“bushfire fish”]

Here’s a keel set …

And, as I am still deciding whether to make some canard quads for this too , I will eventually get around to templating those , and putting them in the F.C.S. plugs , to give myself a better idea of how they will look on THIS board . [IF I can use existing fins , to reshape into canards , that will be the way I will go , because I’m still not sold on the designs enough to spend $50 - $100aus. to make a set of fins I may not like , or use much !]

cheers !

ben

they look nice! making templates is fun.

twin fins , bonzers, canards , singles still to come …

an ongoing photo thread .

if anyone has any templates they would like to scan , send , suggest , for this board , feel free …

cheers !

ben

…as long as I have cardboard I’m never bored for long , there are always fins to make , or template …

well, it didn’t really show up in the other shots on my couch [no backlighting there] …

but , HERE’S what the ‘insides’ of the blue pseudo bonzer runners look like . When I layed them up , I put silver sparkly stuff ['Hicksy’s suggestion !] inside them…

cheers !

ben

" And, as I am still deciding whether to make some canard quads for this too , I will eventually get around to templating those , and putting them in the F.C.S. plugs , to give myself a better idea of how they will look on THIS board " …

Now that looks like a freaking quad!

they are made , it’s ready to go !

…now I just need some ridable surf !

cheers !

ben