finbox sizes

I’m trying to do some research on the different us style finboxes on the market. At the moment I know of the us fins unlimited box the futures strong box and the chinook box. I believe I’m right in saying the us and futures are designed to take the same size fin were the chinook is a little wider? I have all the boxes here but to measure but are there any actual dimensions out there of what the fins and boxes are supposed to be, some sort of stand as it were? At the moment the us futures and fcs seam to be averaging around 9mm thick but that’s about all I can realy  establish. 

Standard box slot should be .375

Most fin bases sit about .350 But I really find em all over the place between .325 and .375

Don’t know what the chinook box is (I’m guessing Aussie?) but I don’t know why it would be wider if no one makes a fin with a wider base to fit it. 

Except for LokBox (molded base)  I think that all of the other fin systems in this graphic are set up for fins with a 1/4" thick tab.  Robin Mair’s Gearbox system does, too.  

All 3 boxes mentioned in the initial post are Longboard boxes.  Haven’t used a Chinook box in a few years, but I do remember that they were a little sloppy, requiring a “milk jug” spacer depending on the fin.  Don’t know where Chinooks are manufactured, but I used to buy them from Fiberglass Hawaii.  They were designed for Sailboards originally.  They are still available.  Seems to me they are out of Hood or The Gorge.