Fins to put on a 6'8 single w sidebites!

Hi guys! I have a 6’8 single fin with possibility to add some future system sidebites. I love to surf it single but i would like to surf it 2+1 when it gets a little bit more hollow,
I was wondering if i just have to add sidebites (my single is 7’’ ) or j should have a 2+1 setup with a 6,5 and 3,7 sidebites. I dont want to feel too ‘locked’ ether.
The ideal was to add some bonzer style sidebites but it dont exist on future systems :(. I saw that https://www.trueames.com/collections/side-bites-1/products/2-6-side-bite-futures-compatible. Whats ur toughts on this type of sidebite?

Can you post a pic of the board, and the fin, and tell us a little about the waves where you surf?

If you want a side runner Future makes a Von Sol style nubster runner. It won’t have the cant of a bonzer runner but it will add some hold.

Google thermotech TMF-1

The other thing you could do is just order a custom fin from one of the finmakers who do fins for Futures. They’re not particuarly expensive as fins go.

Here on Sways we mostly make our own stuff, so making your own is an option, too. A piece of 1/8" ply from your home improvement store + a palm sander + some epoxy, Cut a 5"x 3" blank, glue or epoxy 1x5 strips on either side of the “base” and use a sander to grind the negative cant on the outboard side adjust the positive cant on the inboard side to match. The trim the base to fit your box, cut a notch in the front for the “hook”. Then do your runner template and foil with your sander and a sanding block (sandpaper wrapped around a palm-sized piece of wood). Paint it with several coats of epoxy and you’re done. It’s time consuming, but not expensive.