First Time Gun Shaping

Hola, Coque!

Sorry to bring this thread back to the top, but I met Esteban at the shopping center tonight and he told me that you had met in Spain today, judging some surfing contest. I’m glad you know the guy by now, he’s one of my best and life-long friends. Hope to see you when you come to France next month.

Hasta luego, companero!

Hey Balsa, how are you?

Yes! i was going to send you a message telling you that we met in Tapia this weekend. He’s a great guy, he’s a close friend with Clyde martin and Aitor Aguirremota (anyone in this forum can say this surname?), two friends of mine. Esteban was with his familly, he has two great kids, and he told me you where friends since you were little kids.

Balsa, we’ll met in a couple of weeks!, i’ll bring the lokboxes.

By the way tell Esteban you have some photos of him with a bodyboard under his arm and a hat in total “sunday surfer” fashion… i wish i had a camera back in the moment, not just for Esteban, but for Clyde (former profesional surfer with a softop under his arm).

Take care of the sandbars Balsa, i want to enjoy them!!!

Coque.

Aloha Shapers:

I like the French way to shape rails. I am the master of Asymmetric rails. My justification for this is that one rail is for front side and the other is for backside. My rails don’t work if the rider likes to switch stance…

Auwe!

Uncle D

Aloha, UncleD, I have solved this problem by riding frontside only…

here in the bahamas, we dont have anywaves so, it goes like this under the coconut tree…

“man, i does wan one dem surfin boads.”

“yes, i, how u fi want de rails man, hard or sof?”

“how you mean? i is man, dem rails dem musse be hard!”

" ya man, de rails dem a gwan be hard den. pass me de rum, less make dis as hard as possible!"

got it?

not to far off the french way, minus of course the women - damn!